Tuesday 14 April 2009

universaleverything

Matt Pyke is a painter, photographer, artist, curator, designer, animator, director, producer and lecturer. I found some of his very interesting especially his work for Toonami Ident. I love the flat colors but the obvious use of 3-D. When 3-D is used this well and doesnt look a millions miles away from what I think I may be capable of gives me confidence to try it.

Maxim Zhestkov is the 3-D animator who did this animation for the release of a new Nokia phone www.universaleverything.com/282 what i really like about this is how fluid and realistic everything seems and in the final part the colors coming together and bein refracted bye the glass balls looks great. there is so much to look at on there site www.universaleverything.com/

No comments: